Sunday, March 27, 2011

GECKO THE NEW FOUND TREASURE

The Gecko a family of lizard I think is now become the center of story in the whole Philippines,because there are people want to buy them for a huge amount of money and that's something amazing.I read an article in Indonesia about the 6kg Gecko which sold for 19 million there.Here in Philippines buyers need 300gram and up Gecko which can sold also in millions.

Tuko as Filipino called or local name of Gecko in the Philippines.I already had found some interested buyers all over the Philippines and I ask them what they will do to this animals,some says it can cure HIV positive people or AIDS other say it can cure cancers and other says it can cure some illness.But someone says there are German people try to buy it to breed in other species of animals.

Now Gecko become and income of some farmers here in Philippines,Gecko live wild and some are in houses that they believed a lucky charm for them.

So I gotta go and I will search for a golden Gecko.

No comments:

Post a Comment