Tuesday, January 18, 2011

DOES EMPLOYER NEED TO SEARCH EMPLOYEE ONLINE BACKGROUND TO HIRE THEM?

I got shock of what I read in a newspaper about an article that a employer or a company need to check first the online background first before they will hire somebody in their company.That's unfair maybe for me being in online is a privacy for anyone and a company that you want work for should never done a such thing like that.But companies like Google or Facebook I think must done that.But for some company that is not important,what if your a star in youtube,Facebook or you had a blog that a company should know all about that? I think is doesn't matter because we had a freedom to do what is the best thing for you and no one should control on what you do.


The article is so sad to read.Now I want back in time which there is no internet so that there will be unemployed people in the world because they didn't like you online background.

Are agree about this guys? I hope we all blogger stay together that being a blogger is a freedom and no one should question about what we make.

No comments:

Post a Comment