Wednesday, January 12, 2011

AVOCADO THE HEALTHIEST FRUIT IN THE WORLD

Avocado is one of the tropical fruits which are abundant in the Philippines and it is the most nutritious among all fruits in the world,and also my favorite fruit to it.That's what I read and I really shock about what I learned about the avocado fruit,.

The avocado can cure a lot of illness and can sustain our daily needs of vitamins,so now I suggest to try a n avocado diet which can help us to be healthy and strong and away
from illness and sickness.There are a lot of healthy fruits in the market that you can buy but avocado is one of a kind fruit and a must eat fruit.

Avocado can be eaten in many ways such as a shake avocado,or other way to eat,you can create your own and make more delicious and yummy to eat.Let's try to eat avocado fruits as it is the nutritious and healthiest fruit in the world,a complete fruit as I can say.

No comments:

Post a Comment