Friday, December 24, 2010

THE NEW NOKIA X3 THE MUST HAVE PHONE

When every phone turns to be a smartphone that something change the image of cellular phone.The newest Nokia phone which is Nokia X3 is one of a kind phone.The design is so cool and the specs in great.I already read about this phone when it is not still available in the market and I got interested about what I read about this phone.

With it's slim design and with different color to choose,a Wifi is available in the phone,the 5 mega pixel camera and you can update your Facebook account using this phone.X3 is great phone simply amazing which it is a touch and type phone were you can use it as touch screen or the ordinary keypad.I love this phone and I plan to had it sooner.This is something that I wish for a phone a simply design with good features.

The phone price is good not to much expensive and not to much cheaper for about $200 or Php80000 plus,you already buy this phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment