Saturday, December 11, 2010

MY CHRISTMAS WISH THIS YEAR: A NOKIA C7

Christmas cannot be completed if you don't receive a present or a gift.This event only happens once a year and everyone should not miss it and should celebrate the essence of Christmas.



We all know when Christmas comes everyone thinking of a gift that they should receive from their love once,family and friends and you what gift you want to receive this coming Christmas? maybe a bag,T-shirt,or a shoe or a gadget.I guess you think a lot,but for me all I want is the newest mobile phone from Nokia the C7 the newest and the best mobile phone that should I have.I want this phone does someone will give it to me?hahaha..I hope so.

What I love about this phone is form it's like a Samsung cordy shape and I can check my Facebook account anytime with this handset,I love Facebook and other social networks like Twitter.It is also a full touch screen display,a full touch(yahoooo).

The 3.5 Amoled display that can be a rival to a Blackberry phones retina display,that's cool and I can use the C7 in a clear view.I can easily upload photos tomy Facebook account and update it anytime.

I can download thousands of apps at OVI store via online,when I lost I can use the OVI maps or the GPS navigation,and the best about this phone is it's camera which is 8 mega pixel and can take a HD video,that's really sounds good to had a phone like this that's why I really wish to have a phone, a new Nokia C7. I want it now...please ......I hope my wish will be granted.

1 comment: