Sunday, December 19, 2010

GOOGLE ADSENSE DOESN'T NEED ME: DOMAIN OWNERSHIP ISSUE

I tried so hard to have a Google adsense account ,so that I can earn money and boost my income through blogging and just using the blogger.But I really so frustrated of what they done,I never accept my application and they always declined it.I always receive an email about the disapproved application and it so sad to read.

THIS MESSAGE IS SUCKS!!

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Google AdSense. Unfortunately, after reviewing your application, we're unable to accept you into AdSense at this time.

We did not approve your application for the reasons listed below.

Issues:
- Domain ownership

---------------------

Further detail:
Domain ownership: To complete our review of your website, we need to confirm that you have access to theHTML source code of the URL you've submitted or were given access to AdSense via a third-party platform.  

I. If you host your own website or can edit the HTML code, please complete the following steps:

    1. Access the HTML source code of www.bigbrounlimited.blogspot.com/p/conformation.
    2. Create a separate page on the site and paste the snippet:


This post confirms my ownership of the site and that this site adheres to Google AdSense program policies and Terms and Conditions.


    3. Resubmit the application as described below after replacing www.bigbrounlimited.blogspot.com/p/conformation in the 'Website URL' with the URL of the page on which you have pasted the snippet.

II. If you would like to monetize your YouTube channel:

    If you'd like to submit your YouTube channel for monetization, please apply for the YouTube partner program. If you've already been invited to become a YouTube partner, follow the instructions in the invitation email you received.

    Please keep in mind that submitting a YouTube URL without an invitation to participate in the program won’t enable you to display Google ads in videos or on your channel page.

    Learn more about the YouTube partner program criteria and the countries where it is currently available at
http://www.google.com/support/youtube/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=82839.




I follow each step so that I will confirm my domain ownership but still it doesn't work.Adsense is so far from my imagination.But that's OK for now.I hope so someday they will realize that I am capable and deserving for the Google adsense account...

No comments:

Post a Comment