Sunday, November 7, 2010

ADSFUNDI REVIEW

Adsfundi are a good site because it is so easy ti join their program and one of the alternatives for Google adsense but there's something wrong about this site and there ads that shown in your site. It's just all ads are same and there are only few ads but those ads are attractive but earning is also low.I didn't know why they always say they are the best adsense alternative when their ads is never change and all are they same.


Adsfundi is a suck guys...they never proved they are the best advertising sites that can change the adsense or other advertising sites like adbrite and infolinks. Even I didn't had adsense account,I will never use adsfundi again.

1 comment:

  1. Dear All,

    By means of this platform, I would like to let everybody know how unreliable www.AdsFundi.com is.

    I signed up with adsfundi.com and I was getting $0.7 per click with an average CTR of under 1%.

    I remembered that I had earned over $50 from AdsFundi.com.

    But one fine day, when I login to AdsFundi.com, to my horror, it was showing $0.00 as earnings with zero clicks. It still shows 112387 impressions, but earnings, clicks everything was zero!!!!

    It is such an unreliable program, I would recommend everybody to stay away from this program.

    Hope it helps at least one publisher from being duped.

    ~ Amit

    ReplyDelete